We will begin having in person services again on Easter Sunday. Below are the procedures for this service:
PROCEDURES FOR IN PERSON WORSHIP
• Everyone must wear a mask. If you need one, masks will be at a hygiene station in the narthex, along with hand sanitizer, tissues, and no-touch trash cans.
• Stationary collection boxes will be available in the narthex.
• No bulletins will be handed out, but worship information will be included in the midweek email.
• To maintain social distancing, every other pew will be closed, and markers in the open pews will denote six feet intervals. Individual worshippers and family groups should remain at least 6 feet apart from one another.
• Please refrain from shaking hands, hugging, or kissing each other.
• For the time being, the congregation won’t be singing or reading responsively.
• To minimize risk, we will do our best to limit the length of the service to 30 minutes.